On April 27, an exciting new slot will be available in online casinos. The game is called “Viking Runecraft” and is a new development of the software provider Play’n GO. The theme is inspired by Nordic mythology and promises to be an exciting adventure. A special feature is that this game is quite different from other games. The slot is bigger than the others, there are 7 rows and 7 reels. The symbols fall from the top into the grid to form winning combinations. Those are formed when 5 or more symbols join one cluster. The symbols must touch horizontally or vertically. Then the symbols that make winning combinations disappear, and new symbols fall down from above to replace them. This will go on until no further winning combinations are formed.
Game Features and Bonuses
|Where To Play||Bonus||Visit|
|Up to $1600||Play now!|
|Up to $1000||Play now!|
|Up to $750||Play now!|
Scale of Destruction
In this game, everything is about forming winning combinations. All winnings in a round of the game will influence a scale of destruction. If it is fully charged and there can be no more winning combinations, that the charge effect activates. This effect can trigger to the following properties:
- Fury of Fenrir: 4 diagonal rows are split into the grid. 2 rows of symbols are removed, the other 2 rows are converted into other symbols.
- The Judgement of Jormungandr: A large number of symbols are damaged and leave a trail of destruction. Along the path, some different symbols are transformed to other symbols.
- Scorching of Surtr: 3 symbols are set on fire. This fire can spread to a random number of adjacent symbols. All burning symbols are destroyed. The burned clusters fall away and new symbols appear.
- The Lure of Loki: Two different symbols are selected. The first one and all that are equal to it are removed from the grid. The second one and all its matches are transformed into another symbol.
After previous effects are over, the game continues normally and the scale can recharge itself to reactivate the effects. A fully charged scale followed by one of the effects just named will trigger the Ragnarok feature. During the Ragnarok Feature, the Scale of Destruction will be replaced with an End of the World Bonus Scale. If you have achieved enough winning symbols during the feature, you will be rewarded with great multipliers:
- 20 symbols give you an x2 multiplier
- 40 symbols give you an x3 multiplier
- 60 symbols give you an x5 multiplier
- 80 symbols give you an x15 multiplier
You can trigger the Ragnarok feature directly if you have got it charged twice fully before one of the effects was activated. The Ragnarok feature can only be triggered once per a game round.
Gift of the Gods
Viking Runecraft slot includes four different gods. To make a God appear, you have to create a pattern on the grid. In order to clarify a pattern, profit symbols are necessary on the marked points on the grid. For each removed pattern, you go one level higher in the game. Each individual God has a unique gift. The Gift of the Gods is randomly triggered in a round without a win. The feature creates wild symbols that help win combinations. Wild symbols are used for all other symbols.
- God of Thunder: 5 to 9 randomly selected symbols are converted into wild symbols.
- God of Wisdom: 4 wild symbols are converted into pairs and can bring you profits!
- Goddess of Beauty: Wild symbols are created in four different clusters, beginning somewhere on the grid, with an inner 5×5 symbol area.
- God of Guarding: 7 wild symbols are created, but only one wild symbol per row.
Runes of Valhalla Bonus
All winning symbols help the Runes of Valhalla bonus grow. During each turn, you can collect up to five different Runic symbols, which form a winning combination. You must have at least one Runic winning combination to activate the Runes of Valhalla. Within the bonus game, a kind of wheel of fortune with different bonus fields revolves. The more symbols you collect, the higher the bonus amount.
Bets and payout
The minimum bet for this game machine is 0.10 dollars and goes up to 100 dollars. The volatility of Viking Runecraft is relatively high with 8/10 and the payout rate of 96.70% is above average. The payout maximum for this slot is 500,000 coins.
The payout rate and the special gameplay make this new Play’n GO slot really special and I can’t wait until this game finally appears in online casinos.